Home Care Jobs in Dayton, Mason, Kettering, Beavercreek, and Nearby Areas
Our Dayton, OH Area Home Care Jobs Require Caregivers with Very Special Qualities
At our agency in Dayton, OH and Mason, OH we take pride in offering industry leading quality care for our clients. Without the senior caregivers who provide our care on a daily basis, this simply would not be possible. Home care jobs require a special, loving personality that pays careful attention to detail. Our care aides will carry out the tasks necessary to keep seniors and others safe, healthy and happy in the comfort of their own homes.
- A Commitment to quality care in all home care jobs
- A passion for honoring the dignity and independence of each client
- A willingness to adhere to the high standards of care set by our agency for all care jobs
- The completion of the professional caregiving training for all home aide jobs provided by Medifecta Healthcare Training
- Successfully passing a complete background check and drug screening
- Meeting the standards for bonding and insuring by our agency for all home aide jobs
Why work for Golden Heart Senior Care?
- Work with clients close to your home!
- Flexible scheduling
- Positions available for 10 to 50+ hours/week
- Career advancement opportunities
- Nice / Fair Manager and Scheduler
- We put your schedule FIRST!
- Immediate need for additional caregivers
- FREE training and mentoring programs
- Fast growing company. Plenty of hours available.
- Hours available on weekdays / weekends / days and overnights
Starting Wage Rates:
- Non-Certified Caregivers: $11.25 – $13.00 per hour
- STNA or CNA certified: $11.50 – $13.50 per hour
- LPN: $12.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Team Leaders: $12.50+ per hour
COULD THIS BE YOU?
Candidates for consideration as caregivers for any Dayton or Mason, OH area 24 hour home care jobs or home aide jobs can apply to Golden Heart Home Care:
Helpful links for caregivers who have questions about how they can provide better care